Connecticut is our home. We focus on safety and compliance. We have monthly staff training on compliance issues. Facilities and equipment are designed to ensure protection of your collateral.
Safety and Compliance
• We use trucks designed specifically
for repossession work: self-loading wheel lifts.
• All drivers have DOT medical cards.
• All vehicles are DOT certified; drivers are
knowledgeable on DOT requirements.
• All vehicles are insured for tow-away coverage.
• All drivers are insured for drive-away coverage.
• We have a $1 million surety bond with Allied Finance Adjusters.
• All staff have DMV and background checks as
a prerequisite to employment.
• All staff is trained in GLB, FDCPA and Red Flag compliance.
• All staff is CRA-Certified.
• All repossessed assets are stored in secured,
fenced, and lit storage facilities.
• Insurance coverage is in excess of industry standards.
• We maintain a policies and procedures manual and compliance is documented.
It's easy to work with Northern
We do the business of repossessions
better than anyone else. Services are presented to you
online as well as a customer service representative assigned specifically to you. Our organizational
chart assigns responsibility and accountability. Our
workflow chart encompasses all aspects of the business.
All functions are fully integrated and we all work towards
the common focus: tailoring our services to your needs
to provide the appropriate solution.